Joseph’s Coat: update no. 1

I’ve started sewing all the little pieces and am working my way through the orange fabrics now. Most of the pieces are stitched on one side to hold them in place as I work on the section. I was originally using applique pins to keep the pieces in the right position until I get to them, but the pins kept falling out or poking me so I’ve switched to basting safety pins.   Here is the progress:

The progress so far

And a bit closer to see some of the thread:

Joseph's coat detail (update 1)

I think I’ll have the top done by the end of the summer (fingers crossed), so I’ll keep you all posted!
Emily

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s